* Full CV available upon request
- I am currently working as a Software Engineer at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- I worked as a Software Architect and Team Lead at Siemens AG Austria between August 2014 and July 2019.
- I worked as a research fellow at the Distributed Systems Group, Vienna University of Technology between September 2008 and July 2014.
- I received my Ph.D. degree in September 2008 at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China.
- Remote Monitoring Software Engineer
Previous responsibilities at Siemens
- To design and develop prototypes in the field of industrial software and transfer knowledge into Siemens commercial products.
- To conduct research on software architecture and development methods, focusing on microservice architecture and DevOps methodologies for edge computing in industrial systems.
- To perform software architecture reviews for business units and advise on actions to improve qualities of Siemens software products.
Please check my Google scholar profile for the list of publications. According to the stats on 4th March 2018, my publications have been cited 594 times (441 since 2013), with an h-index of 14 (13 since 2013).
- Schahram Dustdar, Fei Li, Service Engineering—European Research Results, Springer, 2011
- Fei LI, On Distributed QoS Management for Web Services, Ph.D. Thesis, Advisor: Fangchun YANG, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, September. 2008
- Fei LI, Design and Implementation of Handover Management for Mobile Telecommunication Network in Softswitch, M.S. Thesis, Advisor: Fangchun YANG, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, April. 2005